Thursday 10 May 2012

Dolphin Way by Mark Caney

Dolphin Way
I was not sure when I received this book, if it was my cup of tea. However once I started to read, I could not put it down and I have read it in four days flat, which is quick for me.

It’s a very Cane and Able type of story but the imagery in it, and the imagination that Mark has used is wonderful. Also it makes you think about what we are doing to our environment. It also gives you an idea of perhaps how us "walkers" are perceived

Although written for the adult market, I think this would be especially interesting to teenagers too.

It was so good I intend to recommend it to my book group when we choose next year’s books and I can’t wait for the next
one Dolphin Way
: Captured, so hurry up Mark and get it written.

The Commuting BookWorm 01/07/11

No comments:

Post a Comment